The candidate will be responsible for developing a definition of the project. The Project Manager/QA will then ensure that the project is delivered on time, budget it and ensure the required quality of standard (within agreed specifications). They will ensure that the project is effectively resourced, and manage relationships with a wide range of groups (including all project contributors). The candidate will also be responsible for managing the work of consultants, allocating and utilizing resources in an efficient manner and maintaining a cooperative, motivated and successful team. The added ability to understand SDLC, write Use Cases and Test Cases, along with proficiency on AZURE DEVOPS, JIRA, etc. is mandatory.
- Managing and leading the project team.
- Managing coordination of the partners and working groups engaged in project work.
- Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan.
- Managing project deliverables in line with the project plan.
- Recording and managing project issues and escalating where necessary.
- Resolving cross-functional issues at project level.
- Managing project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary.
- Monitoring project progress and performance
- Providing status reports to the Project Sponsor and/or President.
- Managing project training within the defined budget.
- Liaison with, and update on progress to senior management.
- Managing project evaluation and dissemination activities.
- Managing consultancy input within the defined budget.
- Obtaining final approval of the design specification.
- Working closely with users to ensure the project meets business needs.
- Determining in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Working with software developers and project support teams
- Monitoring applications and software systems
- Performance, functional and scalability testing
- Testing in different environments including web and mobile; creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Identify, record, document and track bugs
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that they are met
- Monitoring performance to ensure quality assurance
- Strong communication and reporting/writing skills
- Ability to create Project Charter and Project Plan
- Proficiency in tools such as JIRA and AZURE DEVOPS
- Able to write Use Cases & Test Cases (Test Cases on AZURE DEVOPS)