- Design and deliver cross-platform apps developed in Swift, Objective C, and Xamarin.
- Work closely with other teams from the early stages of design all the way through identifying and resolving production issues and handling the complete SDLC.
- Analyze, design, develop and test functional requirements into new and existing solutions.
- Be able to communicate well in writing and orally.
- Stay up to date with iOS SDK changes and Xamarin.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Proficient with Objective-C and Swift (depending on project requirements), and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs).
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with offline storage CoreData, SQLite, and performance tuning.
- Expert with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Have excellent knowledge of design patterns: SOLID, DI, Coordinator, Repository, MVC/MVVM
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and Apple Push Notification Service.
- Experience in the Apple ecosystem (XCode, App Store releases, TestFlight, etc.)
- Understanding of the iOS app signing process.
- Experience with CI/CD culture and tools (Azure DevOps etc.)
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- Have knowledge of GIT version control system and pull requests for the code review process and merges.
- One or more published iOS apps in the App Store.
- iOS SDK
- iOS Frameworks
- Objective C
- Cocoa Touch
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or similar domain
- Minimum 3 years of progressive experience with native and hybrid development platforms
- Experience in iOS development
- Proficient in iOS SDK, Objective C, and Swift
- Knowledge and preferably hand-on experience of hybrid platforms such as Xamarin, Flutter, React Native