In your role as a Communication designer, your day-to-day tasks will consist of creating visually engaging, innovative digital marketing designs. One of the key aspects of your role is a thorough understanding of the right balance between business, design, and our customers and serving our brand’s purpose, business missions, and customer needs.
- Collaborate with the Team Lead to determine the scope of a project.
- Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs.
- Create visual collateral such as logos, icons, and illustrations to help deliver a message.
- Incorporate changes recommended by clients or Team Lead into final designs.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, wireframes, and sitemaps.
- A creative & marketing perspective while designing for digital media.
- Understanding of user interface & experience as well prototyping.
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites and mobile applications function.
- Proven work experience (2 -3 years) as a Graphic/Visual Communication Designer or similar role.
- Advertising agency environment experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Design Tools (Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design trends
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to work in a collaborative environment
- Fluent in English
- Relevant Portfolio is a must.